dinsdag 15 februari 2011

I'm done..

I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't handle the emotional pain that you have been putting me through anymore. Even though you refuse to admit to doing anything wrong and you probably never will admit to it. I'm not sorry for anything. Looking back we've both messed up. We've both probably hurt each other more than any other person ever will. You say I've changed, this is true because I don't need you anymore. I finally realized you bring me down more than any other person I've known has. I'm such a stronger person now. You've changed more than you know or will admit to. Tell me I'm wrong, it won't change the truth. You told me I wasn't the person you wanted anymore. I can see that now. What we had was unexplainable and I will never forget or regret it. We've both grown in different directions and I hope those different directions lead us somewhere amazing. I'm upset about what is happening now. However, it hasn't had a huge affect on me like everything else has. For once, I didn't freak out, I didn't break down, I didn't hurt myself. I didn't even post a ridiculous status towards you on Facebook either. It just proved to me you're not the person I used to love. I want you to know I am truly happy and think about you from time to time. I am also not mad at you and I do still claim to know you.
I hope you have happiness like I do